Thursday, June 12, 2014

More to come!

To each his own.. I always believed in this,no interference but zero tolerance.......Live life each day as it comes but also give 100% to whatever one does!

At one of those junctures of Life where decisions would be important..
Where choice has to be mine ,only mine.
There are several other pending to do list......Miles to go before I halt.....I relocated to a new city.
I do not have a definite reason for walking out on my last job,but gradually and slowly deep in my heart I knew I would not last there for long..Zero tolerance even towards mediocrity.
Mumbai,a city of dreams,leaving it was difficult,Bangalore an unfamiliar territory,finding own ground too is a little tough.Living off on my fathers money,I am doing nothing..Vaguely I am searching for a job but then the crux is I have to find a right fit this time unlike four years which indeed have been great years after engineering college but always the misfit!
I am not disappointed neither demotivated but have perhaps kind of slowed down..Am I anticipating sudden miracle..Well Miracles do happen,I am a Miracle :)
I am still trying to connect to the Soul of Bengaluru...I am still trying to figure out what next..
But till then I rest......I rest in peace...
Travel to places unseen and loose myself...for Life is not a station its a journey..
For I am not so simple to understand....there is more to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment