Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Aww Moments

 # 1 )
“I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

This is one such dialogue  where I would want to be in the receiving ends.Yes I too need to meet Harry,well if my Mr.Imperfect reads this and gets inspired to probably tell me these mushy mushy stuffs,I donot mind the duplicacy!

#2)
“I love you. You’re my only reason to stay alive… if that’s what I am.”

Killer lines indeed.....How I would die on hearing this ,this particular confession of love.
I have watched Twilight atleast 25 times!
Crazy,but at times Fantasy is way better than reality.
Edward's declaration of love is indeed classic.
Call me old fashioned but I am a firm believer in formal proposal,wherein the guy bends on his knees and takes out the ring and violins are playing in the background,there is full moon light and list goes on and on.
Out of sheer desperation perhaps I donot even think of these fancy romantic proposals,I guess I am trying hard to grow up :(

#3)
“But soft; what light through yonder window breaks? It is my lady! O, it is my love. O 
Classic!
Well this is what Romeo tells Juliet
I am speechless here...Every girl deserves her Romeo

# 4)
It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.”
Sam has been my favorite ever since I watched Sleepless in Seattle.
Now not that I would say this but after falling in love I truly could relate to this.
Its Magic indeed
Love is Magical.It is that feeling of coming home......
Sigh........

#5)
If however your feelings have changed,I would have to tell you.you have bewitched me,body and soul and I love,I love.............I love you.I love you.I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.......

And Mr.Darcy I love you too.Man of my dreams ,My Mr.Darcy.
Elizabeth mirrored my ideas,infact we all have Elizabeth in ourself,its just that we wait for our Mr.Darcy and till the time we are still waiting,prejudices form a better part of our thinking..


And the Last my ultimate Aww moment would be ...( He would need to replace Isabella Swan to my  name,probably he would do that Some day ........Someday perhaps)
Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever.” — Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson))

No comments:

Post a Comment