Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The new year Dressing up

Well I am always confused when comes to dressing up for parties like New year,The safe option always is go for a one piece,and safe color remains black and white..
This new year I am quite inspired by colors and am thinking of wearing a red long bandez skirt with golden border,and a peacock blue choli....
Gold Accessories to go along with the dress and I remembered the similar look Dia Mirza was carrying in one of her recently released movie...
Yes Something like this...
The skirt which is a typical bandez,available easily at multiple stores like Mela,Bandra or Colaba...can be worn with a sexy choli or with a top along with a chest jacket...
Having spent four years in Jaipur,I happen to have a huge collection of these traditional bandinis cholis and skirts and sarees....
They are evergreen and always in Fashion...Now is the time when you can actually mix and wear..as in for denim lovers you can wear a bandini choli with a denim short !
Quite a ethnic and fabulous look it gives......
But as am not a denim person I prefer red long skirt with wide golden borders...
In Accessories it has to be golden dangling earrings and golden bangles..and nothing like golden typical jaipuri mojri's perfect for attire like this.....Well I think golden  stilettos can also be worn if not a mojri...

And when it comes to make up I am a perfectionist ,One can experiment with so many looks like going a typical traditional red golden eyeshadow with a red lipstick or  green,blue ,copper eyeshadow with pale peach color lips!
I am right now sitting in  office and all I can think are dresses and dresses and makeup! Sometimes I wonder why I love going out is that- the  only reason could be - I get a chance to flaunt all my collection! yeah I love dressing up!


1 comment: