Friday, December 2, 2011

Look at what can Be!

Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.
Past is Past ,whatever happened ,or couldnot happen ,Just let it go,I realised this Big time!
Past few weeks have been super taxing ,on my mind and on my body as well,Nothing seemed to fall at place and I myself made my life difficult......
Learning and Un-Learning happened simultaneously...
Walking down the promanade at 12 in the night ,The reflection of moon on the sea and the Silence of the waves proved to be an escape -an escape from the torturous trials of life all the tribulations and all the miseries......


I am feeling free..
I am feeling great...
The fears all gone..
The lights around me again turned on...
As the darkness vanquishes...
Ready for Life with its different faces........
Love Lost and love found...
Suffering and then the Rebound...........
Looking at what can be...
Forgiving and forgetting what couldnot be....


As I walk the miles ahead,
As I tread the path...
This is to me ! To My New Existence :) with that same vigour that same positivity and the same enthusiasm Doubled tripled or may be Much more in Momentum than any other time...
At one point or so you need to be vocal and you need to Stand up for your Dreams and It was high time and am glad that I didnot miss the chance.........

No comments:

Post a Comment