Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fashion and Me!

Ever since I passed out from Engineering College,I realised all these years I had been so lost in assignments and assignments and end semesters that somehow I have lost the track of how the other side lives!
There after I moved to Gurgaon from the ethnic city Jaipur,Life was fun and made new friends ,Started going out ,and yes some of the good lounges are there in Gurgaon and few good places to dine..My Personal favorite remains Howzzat and for Dinner its American Diner!
But the question always remained what should I wear to the places like that,Normally my girl friends used to wear jeans and all but given am not much of a jeans person I was a bit not sure how do I dress,but one thing I was sure whatever I would wear should be "me" not just donning a fake persona...Lots of experimentation went in and lots of disasters happened...
At Times Literary Fest
Now am in Mumbai and My Wardrobe is just 'me' Well as its almost a year down the line I have evolved...I have also began to socialize more and yes my love for good food pulls me to fine dining places...
Now From Food to Fests...I have equal enthusiasm for all ..And good Music is definetly a food for Soul...but then When it comes to dressing up,Nothing like it...

I love the collection of boots that I have but Alas I dont get muuch chance of wearing them in Mumbai but Still This time I wore it with this Dress.....and I was loving it..
White Dress for Evening Dinner!
When It comes to an evening wear Nothing Like White-Sheer Elegance and I somehow couldnot Rotate this  picture :(
But I wore this Dress when I went out for Fine Dining...A little below the knee It was just perfect for that evening,It was just so Me!
To be very Honest It went perfectly with the Car...and the ambience of that evening..White remains the best color -highlighting the simplicity yet the glamour,the right blend infact insync with my personality!
Another favorite color is black and when its the Concert that is but ofcourse the first choice...

The Standard a Black one Shoulder top worn over a pair of white Shorts! Well As so it happens when in concerts I end up dancing so much that I need an easy wear dress and a comfortable footwear!So that The fun is not killed by uncomfortable dressing the whole point of looking good is also being comfortable!

For me Personally I believe in Looking good and since I am a girl I am addictive to complements...Then When it comes to matter of style and trends may be am not a devout follower but I create my own statement and my own wardrobe where I can be my own ,Theres a lot to explore when it comes to dressing up but for a tiny body like me,I stand only 5ft3inches tall!!! one cannot exactly experiment a lot -Palazos are in but I look like a dwarf in them,Shorts works for me Moreover nothing can beat a denim with white shirt ! Any day Anytime Thats a statement unto itself ,I am not talking about the jeans but the denim shorts in my case....

I am not much of an accessories person I generally dont wear any necklace and hardly wear any jewellery but yes a pair of glittering studs goes well along with any dress...Belts also works well with denim shorts and then theres whole lot of choices available....
When it comes to footwear I love to mix and match but then keeping my comfort in mind first but yes One thing Stilletos are just in always ...Whether they are pink,black,red or silver ...With my small feet they make me look more taller ,wedges dont work for me!! But am glad as personally am more of a stilleto' heels  types and I love colors in them too...

Now the Last but not the least,I cannot step out without a makeup be it day or night It feels so incomplete ,but then again being original is the key factore you cannot just wear make up for the sake of it..The must to have items includes a lipgloss-transparent /pink,masacara and kajal! I have a wheatish  fair complexion,hence I dont apply much of the foundation and all but prefer a basic dab ....
In nutshell I am not much of a fashion geek but I love to dress up keeping the ocassion in mind and I believe its one of the most essential thing ,part and parcel of a woman's life,After all We are the beauty and I am indeed super proud of the sensuality and feminity,All girls are beautiful and we couldnot just ignore this fact,I am not denying that Spritual and inner beauty is foremost important but personal grooming is also a part of our own lives and we should be careful enough that each of us have our own style statement...

No comments:

Post a Comment