Friday, December 23, 2011

That time of the year again..

Its 24thDecember,When Santa is expected to deliver gifts at midnight.We all have our shares of choices when it comes to gifts,We all are ready with our wish list..
This christams nobody is my secret Santa!
Well Last 25 years I guess nobody had been my secret Santa..When it comes to gifts am pretty bad ,I never end up getting any gifts but always end up giving..may be not even giving...I am in a bit of bad mood as am writing this post!
Well am sitting in office working on Saturday got loads of work piled up for Monday tensed about my depreciating bank balance,yeah I realise I shop like anything and thanks to the use of credit cards these days,you realise the consequences once the month is about to end..Nevertheless Its that time of the year when festivities are there,people are planning a vacation infact have left for vacations and am here all by myself still struggling with the complexities inside me try to unknot that particulat peculiar nagging feeling...Last night I  stared out at the city that hummed and glittered like a computer chip deep in some unknowable machine, holding its secret like a poker hand..yes Mumbai especially Bandra is full of christmas spirit...and I find myself alone evening after evening....Not that I donot have any choice its just that I choose not to step out,somehow these days have become comfortable with the lonely corner of my bedroom!somehow the Silence have become my best friends these days somehow the peace around me doesnt meddles with the storm inside my heart......Somehow being alone again this Christamas shouldnot have surprised me ..I should have known.......better known!

No comments:

Post a Comment