Thursday, March 13, 2014

Music Albums-Missing those days

Its been a decade !
I am not studying in high school anymore and I donot have any impending examinations to appear.
Nor do I have to sneek to the room where television is kept to switch on Chitrahar or any other program where songs from music albums would be playing.

Year Y2K or 2000 was the era of Music Album.
Beautiful,mesmerizing young people in love and melodious songs in the background.
Those 5 minute video contained a story and not to forget awesome songs.

My favorite still remains the Rajshri Album and that lead pair priya jhangiyani and Abbas..Chhui mui si tum...Nostalgic thats how I feel when I listen to that song..
First crush,school corridor and sleepless nights..

Indeed a beautiful album it was,wherein the boy meets a girl and later happy ending is shown.Typical of Rajshri Productions.For those who are not familiar with Rajshri productions they are pioneer in creating larger than real movies,family sagas like Hum Apke Hain Kaun and others!

There were so many other singers like Sonu Nigam,Alish Chenoy,Falguni Pathak,Bally Sagoo and how can I forget Remo..also the likes of Colonial Cousins

O meri Munni...splendid isnt it!

I am a dancer and I could never resisit a good folk piece..I fondly remember dancing to the folk songs as in music albums of the legendary Subha Mudgal and Sunita Rao,Usha uthup...

India is rich when it comes to its culture.So lots of singers encashed it and brought to us rich platter of music...

There is one important song which I am sure when or if at all I meet the man of my dream I would dedicate it for him ;) ( Mukhda Piya ka)


There are several memorable songs from that era..If I donot mention Adnan Sami and Lucky Ali then it would be grave injustice...

That was an ear of aspiring singers to showcase their talent and where like west even Indian market was accepting and we as an audience enjoyed...

And the last but not the least..I want to share link of my favorite song ( Krishna)

No comments:

Post a Comment