Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Letters to Juliet

I am no expert in love.Infact I kind of feel sad for myself.I have recently completed my twenty eight years and when I look back I donot even remotely remember falling in love ,I mean an eternal kind of love.The love which is potrayed in this movie Letters to Juliet,what a beautiful movie..
Claire and Lorenzo meeting each other after 50 years in a beautiful town of Siena..
The story is set in Verona,Northern Italy .Verona,wish I could visit this city on my honeymoon( if at all I ever get married )
Now what made this movie so special was its simplicity.
Love is pure,unconditional and true indeed.It doesnt matter whether we are too late,in love we are never late.Also what and if..."What if "!





I agree we should never have a life full of regrets,I mean what could be worse than thinking what if we had said this or done this...Naah...!

We are born once and each moment is the moment to live..I am a die
hard romantic and watching this movie I also realised that why I am single still,Its because I have not met my Romeo yet...

Now humble request to the man of my dreams if you are reading this and I donot know which corner of the world you are in.I am waiting for you.Please sweep me off my feet and take me to Verona and give me the worlds best Love story

No comments:

Post a Comment