Saturday, March 8, 2014

Yes you are being missed!

So after a little Soul Searching,I am ready to face some unavoidable truth
To begin with I am not what I thought I was and I am what I never thought I could be..
Living in western suburbs,Bandra to be precise,Mumbai's fast life had made me run and take part in that rat race where everybody is actually taking part.This so called Marathon of good Life I mean what exactly is good life consisted of dreaming of 1 bhk appartment in Pali hill and having a poodle to take along with on the daily morning walks at joggers park and getting an annual fancy vacation to somewhere amidst Kangaroos and Kiwis.
And exclaiming with delight about the new collection of LFW or be it the wardrobe full of Prada,Zara and what all
From LV to Jimmy Choo I tried to have it all,from Wine Festivals to Fashion Shows I went everywhere...
I was proud,next step was something more..and then the bandra dreams crash...
I find myself actually looking for mental peace...From healers to tarot readers,I went everywhere,everywhere but one,yes that lady who was lost and who could only be brought back by herself,Me!
No I donot regret my beautiful,awesome three years in Mumbai,One of the best place to live and work,I have met and made wonderful friends,had time of Life but Life has taught me a lesson...Move on...
You are being missed but then I am happy to embark on this new journey,There is something and yeah may be somebody waiting for me...
“I have walked a stair of swords,

I have worn a coat of scars.

I have vowed with hollow words

,I have lied my way to the stars

-Songs of Sapphique




No comments:

Post a Comment