Monday, October 24, 2011

With Love.......

I write this to you with Love........
To Whomsoever It may Concern-Yeah I donot know your Name.You Exist as I exist,You are somehwere Down there Too Wondering the Same thing as I end up wondering each time Festivals are around the corner,No Not Really I end up thinking about you when It rains... When I see Moon shining brightly and the clouds playing hide and seek ...When I miss being with someone,When I am Me...I miss cuddling next to you...Like I missed you Last Night When All of a sudden I was woken up by a bad Nightmare,I was crying and you were Not there to wipe My tears,I know you didnot know.How would you..We donot even know each other..
Its just that I know You....
Its just that Deep in My heart theres a Believe and this Believe makes me Write this Crazy post ........
Anyway Am actually Weird ,Given I have got this Incomplete Story to Complete...............Alishaa-Thats What I have Decided to Name Her,and Sid-Siddharth -Somethings Going on Between them and They Even Donot Know----------So Here I am posting the Short story Series--------

No comments:

Post a Comment