Monday, October 31, 2011

Post Diwali Blues..

Lots of things happening all of a Sudden.overwhelmed and Exhausted.Had this weird idea of penning down a short story,I have even started here in this blog itself,will try to post it after I have given the final touch.As of now I even donot know what would be the end.
Life has indeed taken a turn in a very unexpected but pleasant way..My Carter road place is just the place to be in..Lots of fun and Lots of good vibes.And yes I am in awe of my flatmate.She is just a super-woman I think..anyway I donot know how things will move ahead but as of now I am loving the walks around sea side ,those make up sessions and my cooking experiments.Sunday went by trying to give proper finish to Salad and getting invited by one of the Neighbour's who is going to Pattaya.He even gifted us earrings as gift,All thanks to bubbling enthusiasm,I actually love everything around me and quite enjoy it too..Theres a shadow of gloom lurking  but I have learnt it the hard way Nobody -Trust me Nobody would really wipe your tears....Life has all the components in it and yes The Onus is on  me how to cope up!
In a good way or the bad way I am somehow Struggling with my bad times......Infact Nothing lies ahead of me but Still I am loving my rounds of Shopping spree....
Infact there are lots of posts which I am yet to post.From Sunday Salad to Friday Shopping,From Bagel shops experience to buying grocery in Pali Naka...From the recipe of Malwani chicken to Lots of Desi ghees Mithais,I am yet to post lots of stuffs that happened  recently..
Now In office and Juggling with Post Diwali Blues,Yes After Five Short days of Vacation Being back on workstation Sucks Big time !

2 comments:

  1. i am sure all those bad times will go away soon :)) it is always good and extremely important to have a good roommate...you are lucky..it is one of those situations that you don't feel how important a good roomie is unless you get a bad one and then you are like " oh! shit" ;))

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. True True .. :) Living in Hostel and Now sharing a Flat..I too have realised the Importance of a good Roomie... :)

    ReplyDelete