Monday, August 8, 2011

Absolute Surrender-Love

Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a person's sexual choice is the result and sum of their fundamental convictions. Tell me what a person finds sexually attractive and I will tell you their entire philosophy of life. Show me the person they sleep with and I will tell you their valuation of themselves. No matter what corruption they're taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which they cannot perform for any motive but their own enjoyment - just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity! - an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exultation, only on the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces them to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and accept their real ego as their standard of value. They will always be attracted to the person who reflects their deepest vision of themselves, the person whose surrender permits them to experience - or to fake - a sense of self-esteem .. Love is our response to our highest values - and can be nothing else."
— Ayn Rand

Yes I end up using the Absolute word in each posts title but then thats because I want to highlight the Significance or the Difference between Love and One Absolute Love.I have been in Love with N no of guys-I was in Love with Ricky Martin,Then I fell in Love with Leonardo De caprio Then I fell in Love with My 7th Standard Friend who is Now a very good friend of Mine ..From St.Karens's Puppy Love to engineering Crushes..From oh My God types of dude to the not so average type category -I guess I have experienced Love in various form....I mean The only thing at the back of my mind remained Is He that ....?
Well No Not at all...Love is our response to our highest value..Till date from falling in Love to Falling out of Love That Absolute Love is Missing..Even AG could not fill that gap..Alas He turned out to be sick..yes I had been in a relationship with AG for last two years that turned out to be abusive and where I had been hit physically by the so called IIT+IIM graduate ...Yes the day He hit me and I had bruises over my Face,I again questioned the depth of My feelings...Trust me When you are in love with the person and whom you think is the One for you ,the sheer humiliation of getting physically assaulted is just a nightmarish experience...This is the first time I am writing it publicly for Now I am over and above it !! For ever and Ever....Its just like escaping from an unfortunate accident ...Yes Now I feel free and ready to drink in Life 's beauty and ready for Life's blessings and gifts..Love an eternal truth is the feeling which I still respect and I know the Next time I fall in Love It will be Absolute -It will be being an equal reciprocation and assertion of one's Moral Values..The person I would fall in Love would reflect my deep rooted choice and yes It will be a relation based on Absolute Trust and Total Acceptance of one with his drawbacks and his faults and  follies and Vice-Versa...
Not having to work hard for the sake of proving one's Love ,Not  having the slightest doubt about his feelings and a mutual respect :)
I am not bitter anymore.........I don't doubt my feelings neither Do I have any complex ..I am loving life by just being Me....The real me that was lost in these last two years..I am happy with my Identity restored back and I am back with being in love with Love itself........Absolute Love that Eternal Love that ability to acknowledge one's existence and being comfortable with the other person's individuality ...Love where each partner grows as an individual and nurtures the relationship by being partners-In tandem ,In sync....In Perfect Unison..In giving the Space thats integral for the Development ........Just Like when a sapling is planted it's given enough soil,water and space in the pot so that the root grows..Thats true for relationships as well...A Person who echoes the same sentiments would be My Absolute Companion ..........One who will Let me be Me and Be the Way He is ! Then Only their can be Absolute Surrender not the merging of individualities but growth of each as an indepedent entity as an  individual

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A Person who echoes the same sentiments would be My Absolute Companion ..........One who will Let me be Me and Be the Way He is ! Then Only their can be Absolute Surrender not the merging of individualities but growth of each as an indepedent entity as an individual"
    True companions are like the two banks of a river..individuals running parallel to each other in tandem till eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Love me for a reason..
    Let the reason be love..
    I’m just a little old-fashioned
    It takes more than a physical attraction…”

    :) i liked reading each and every word.. being ur friend i'm happy that u r through with tht relationship.. coz u deserve better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)
    @ Suri : Yes the reason for Love is Love itself :)

    ReplyDelete