Saturday, August 20, 2011

Being Alive



Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter, so that the world will be at least a little bit different for our having passed through it. . . . What frustrates us and robs our lives of joy is this absence of meaning. . . . Does our being alive matter?
I read the above Lines and yes I actually began to think What actually is being Alive......
Soul and Mind the two fundamentals of existentialism ...the two entities which actually matter...All our actions Validated by them..
Its all in Mind but sometimes some Soul stirring facts leaves our Mind blank...
Well For me Its one and same...I  too have underwent quite a sinusoidal phases in my Life, Many Mistakes Done, Several Lessons Learnt............Alive what exactly We mean by being Fully Alive.........
Is it a life worth watching twenty years down the Line............
Is it a Day Well spent ?
Is it each Moment lived the most without thinking of the unpredictable future............?
Is it to Love and to be Loved the most ?
Is it to Live according to oneself and Be what one wants to.........
Is it to be the Master of Ones Destiny and Controlling each and every Action and Circumstances and eventually tilting it to one's own benefit...........?
Is it Being Real ? 
Or is it When we Learn to Appreciate things around us and instead of cribbing and Complaining Accepting the thing as they are and Then Drinking in all the Positivity and 
imbibing all the good.......?




May be I have done nothing ,achieved nothing or moreover never ever  even being a value addition to anybody but then the Only thing I know is that yes I am alive every moment and every second........... For me Life is Fairy tale,Wonderful and Dreamy .....Each Moment real yet a dream..........
For me Being Fully Alive is Accepting yourself as you are and yes being in Love with Oneself too  helps to a certain extent...........I never get bored and I can think of several interesting things that keep me engaged 24*7 ,I donot go out often,donot drink alcohol nor raise a toast for any celebrations that ought to have been celebrated ,donot meet ten people even during weekends,but Still I feel alive each second and nothing less.......
The sole Purpose of Life is to be alive the Simplest Philosophy is to Live.........Just look at animals ,Do they  care all they know is how to Survive......
Whenever any animal's behavior puts it out of touch with the realities of its existence, it becomes exinct.........




No comments:

Post a Comment