Monday, August 29, 2011

Simply Ignore

I can accept anthing, except what seems to be the easiest for most people: the half-way, the almost, the just-about, the in-between-Ayn Rand
Being in the Grey Region is not my Cup of tea :) Thats the sole reason for my ongoing stressful scenario
For me its Either the extreme ends..Even in Feelings..Its either I love or I donot!
Its either Zero or One...
My Life is a kind of Boolean Algebra..Switching between Zero and One..The three gates And ,Or and Not functioning Equally in my Life.
Being in Recruitment from Last One year has also made me realize the value of Quality over quantity.Even I believe in Value Addition.
Somebody who is constantly casting a negative shadow over my existence is simply not worth my care or my attention.
Likewise The positive people around me should be appreciated and respected equally.
The meaning of relations became clear to me in the last few years ...
From the Complete Zeroing of emotions to the havoc my heart caused has made me realize several things worth knowing...
Experience ..May be this is why Time is called a great teacher...
From So many Best Friends to Now Chosen Few,I feel Even I have matured with Time and Age...
Taking things in my own hand,Decisions worth making ..and useless arguments better left as it is...
The Simplest Funda of leading a Happy Life,The Mantra that One word which is the most effective under stressful time is IGNORE...
Simply Ignore 
Moreover my belief in the following lines of Atlas Shrugged keeps me going :)
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours........"

No comments:

Post a Comment