Monday, August 26, 2013

Eternal Optimist!

26thAugust 2013

And I am back…suffering from what we call a writers block,Now am seriously thinking of being active on the blogging front!

From Fashion to food,from sentiments to sex,Life for me has always been interesting…

I have been a confused soul well rather more of a determined Soul I would say..I have always wanted the thing I loved the most..I always had a very single minded focus on the things I have desired resulting in the ups and downs,losses and  gains…

My attraction for the life full of independences and life filled with choices have had certain repercussions….

From shopping only in the A++ categories to skipping one meal due to finances,I guess I  had gone through  a multi experiences of black and white motion movie to Technicolor pictures!

2013 had started in a very dreamy note.I had love,a sea view rented appt and a bank balance to eny…
Mid 2013 I am single,have heavy debts and moved from my flat to a sharing accomdation…

Never having used a public transport much in Bombay,forced to travel in the rickshaws and taxis,it had been tough but nevertheless on survives…

From dining in Tajmahal’s sea lounge to not having money to buy meals…….I really got a taste of how the other side lives!
Still I thank god for each passing moment ( Well Not exactly) I am not actually religious.These days I talk to my angels more than the so called existent Deities!!

Yeah I haven’t  changed my this belief ,When I was eighteen to now am twenty eight I believe in my guardian Angels.
I write to them,I speak to them and when  in doubt I prefer their help…

May be some part of me has suffered a lot but the “I” in me is still alive,is still positive and I still believe that this is not how my story will look!

Things have to fall in place…My lips will get smile back and my heart would sing One day!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and I am accurate when I usually mention in my resume An eternal Optimist!

1 comment:

  1. The rhythm wreathes in its dreamy past,
    unaware, solemn , unquenched..
    So is your spirit,unconfined and watchful
    slowly creeps on, un/happy, but drenched

    Flow as you would , as you are meant to be,
    let your love unfold in your concluded cyst..
    And ya, please continue your blogs :)
    it renders pleasure, to hear from An eternal Optimist...

    --- Euphonious Wave

    ReplyDelete