Sunday, January 8, 2012

Picking up the Pieces

Yes Its the New years Second Sunday ,Could have been a Perfect Sunday if at all I could have all that I never had......
Picking up the pieces and Moving ahead,Isn't Life all about this! Summation of Life is done mostly in three words......It Goes On...So Does We......For me Acceptance has been difficult
Struggling from an impecunious state to juggling between desire and need is tough,Sometimes Its just that there is nothing left,Starting from a Zilch again is Like as if you have just been born but while there could always be a fresh start but what about the wounds that have yet not healed....
I needed to confess something I always thought I am in love!
What I never realised that is that the need to love or the need to be loved that is driving me towards this particular relationship.To be honest I never had an affair,yeah Not the affair ,never had mushy-mushy talks,For me I always tend to create a world out of this real world and tend to limit myself to that,So the possibility of real relationships and meeting ,exploring the real aspects was minimal,I did suffer eventually!
Now The reality is that I am all by myself,Friends........Well I am a failure,Few good friends I made on my way from school to college are no doubt have been all supportive but then thats it,what I missed out is a real set of friends having shared experiences , sharing the trials and tribulations!
I donot have any college day memories lingering when I visit my engineering college,I was far too busy complaining that how I never wanted to be tortured for four years of engineering,I was pretty bad...
What I have always been good with still remains a question which I need to answer,I mean Do I have any particular quality.......
I love dancing but then have I ever even dedicated an hour to it! Not that I remember,I love dreaming,I have so many plans but when it comes to the execution part I badly fail.......
Working on the weaknesses is another challenge which I need to take 2012 but yes Foremost and important I need to be honest about myself to myself,I can no longer afford to live in a fairy tale but then I donot want to be brittle!
Few people come in our Life and makes us realise What we exactly want,Mumbai gave me a golden chance to connect with such people........
Meeting "A" for the first time was itself a realisation,which I tried to ignore but Now After five months I need to be honest and yes am proud that though I have disconnected myself from him but I confessed as well......

I no more want a relationship out of fake premises.The  root has to be nurtured in the soil of honesty......Given He is such a great guy I could atleast do this for him if not for me :)

Picking up the pieces and Venturing all alone,Looking for a way out there with the unending dreams............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment